Saturday, August 20, 2011

C4C #101 & RobVik #14


Well I am on a roll today/tonight....I have been stamping/skyping with Robyn since lunch time and have made 3 cards!!! That  does not happen very often but the hubby is at work, the daughter has a friend sleeping over so she is occupied and the son is on the computer playing with his mates...like his mother!! heehee
So anyway, for this card, I have combined 2 challenges, Crazy 4 Challenges is having a bingo challenge where you pick 3 things off the 'bingo card' to use on your creation, I picked brads, flowers and 2 or more designer papers and the other challenge is one of our RobVik challenges where we were to use black, grey and lime green. Well, my green was not very lime but......oh well. I am really happy with it, hope you like it. Stamping hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Vikki...I really love this card, you did especially well with the RobVik colours, it's gorgeous :)......stamping hugs for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...