Sunday, July 24, 2011

OCCC & C4C96




 Hello Stamping Friends, I was lucky enough to get a couple of hours to stamp today, Saturday is usually my stamping day and Sunday is housework day....hhhmmm....I am sure you know which is my favourite day. Anyway, like I said, I stole a couple of hours to make this card. Robyn told me about the challange on 'Our Creative Corner' to use all the B's....black, bows, buttons & bling and on Crazy 4 Challenges they are making Joy Fold Cards, so I have combined both challenges and made this card. Hope you like it, have a great week. Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. i just love the pattern papers you used. they work soo well together. and I really like how you dressed your button with some bling! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...