Saturday, June 25, 2011

Construction Card - Centre Step Card



Hi All, I am having a great weekend this weekend because I am not only stamping with my bud Robyn but I also have my scrapbooking friend Estelle visiting for a 'sleepover' where we just stamp or scrap all weekend....how good is that????
This card I found in the SplitCoasters Tutorial section, it was made by Frances Byrne. I was asked by a friend if I would make a card for his elderly mother...so I wanted something a bit special and here it is. As I know she likes to keep the cards he gives her out to look at, I thought this was a perfect design. I am really pleased with how it turned out and I would like to thank Estelle for letting me use some of her new Spellbinders. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Vikki, thanks for a super stamp camp with you and Estelle and for suggesting the construction card we tried. That's a really nice centre step card, I like the soft colours and the border diecut finishes it off lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...