Sunday, April 24, 2011

RobVik Challenge #1


This is my card I have made for the inaugural RobVik Challenge...I was reading the CS&P magazine and they had a colour combo article and the colours were 'purple, sage & yellow'. This is not a combination I would have picked but it is always good to step outside the box every now and again. So I put it to Robyn that we have a mini 'challenge' using these colours. Robyn's card is on Mojo Monday thumbnail #70 as she combined Mojo #187 & RobVik #1 if you would like to check it out click on the Mojo Monday Blinkie.
My design is based loosely on on old Verve Sketch Design AVS202, hope you like it and happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...